Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Bitmoji Stickers

Bitmoji stickers can be the perfect motivator for students in your classroom.  Check out this how-to guide for making your own bitmoji stickers for your elementary, middle, or high school students!


I was browsing through social media a few months back and saw someone who made Bitmoji stickers to use in the classroom.  It was the most brilliant idea.  Everyone loves Bitmojis and my kinders love stickers so I knew this would be the perfect combination.

Here is how I made my Bitmoji Stickers:

  1. Download the Bitmoji App and create your avatar.  
  2. Find the Bitmojis that you want - click on the image and download it to your phone.  
    Bitmoji stickers can be the perfect motivator for students in your classroom.  Check out this how-to guide for making your own bitmoji stickers for your elementary, middle, or high school students!
  3. Send the photos to your computer - I just dropped my images into Google Drive from my phone!  You could also e-mail them, air drop them, or share them via another source.
    Bitmoji stickers can be the perfect motivator for students in your classroom.  Check out this how-to guide for making your own bitmoji stickers for your elementary, middle, or high school students!
  4. Save the images to your computer so that you can upload them into a label template*.
  5. Open the template for your labels & insert your images into the template.  I would suggest putting a variety of Bitmojis on one template.
  6. Print & you are done!
*I used these 1 inch square labels from Amazon and I think they are the perfect size!  The template was easy to download from the suppliers website.  I also have 1.5 inch square labels on the way to test out.  I think I will do a few pages of Bitmoji labels in both sizes and then use the other leftover labels for QR codes and such!

Good luck & let me know if I can help in any way!

4 comments:

  1. You can also install the bitmoji extension for google chrome. Then you can save directly to your computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, how do you install that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an app. You can get it on your phone from the play store or iTunes. I have it as an extension on Chrome. I can just drag and drop my Bitmoji onto my Google Doc.

      Delete