Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Facebook Twitter Image Map

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Twas the Night Before the First Day

Twas the night before the first day
and all through the house
not a teacher was calm
nor was any spouse

There were papers to cut
decorations to hang
things to laminate
so the year can start with a bang!

That is all I've got!  Tomorrow is my FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! Woot, woot!

I get butterflies in my stomach each year.  I love the first day.  My kids come in 5 at a time this week - we do staggered entry with kindergarten so we can test and assess the kiddos. The real "first day" with all my students will be next week.  Still - I am very anxious, nervous, excited, exhausted, and ready to be wearing real clothes again!

When was your first day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment